If Nikon is good enough for NASA, I guess it's good enough for me too. I like Canon and I think they are way ahead of Nikon in terms of megapixel and video technology but the AF issues or problems I've read, rumor or not, just give me pause.
via Nikonrumors.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Barber Shop in Chinatown
Nowadays I loathe to have my haircut, that's why I seldom have mine cut, maybe once or twice a year. I went back to Chinatown. I could ...
-
11:50PM. It's ten minutes before midnight. It's another midnight and it's not. It's going to be a spanking new year. Ye...
-
Certain Hong Kong lamestream news outlet sinks to a new low, and obviously stinks to a new high. We already know nobody is reading their cr...
-
Cho produced and sent out a multimedia press release to NBC in the 2 hours between his first shooting and the later mass murder and suicide ...
No comments:
Post a Comment