Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Thank You Guys

This is a good time for the lamest bloggers like myself. The topic just presents itself during this time of the year.

I would like to thank all the ardent readers of this blog, past and present, old and new. Without you my blog won't be such a great success. And mostly I would like to thank myself, without me writing all these transformative and life-altering posts, there won't be this blog.

You wonder what's the greatest hit here. Without a doubt, it's the posts about Range Hood, the San Yang Pai and PacAir range hood posts are the all time favorites. On any given day, they attract hundreds of hits. Maybe I should really concentrate on kitchen range hoods instead of whatever reviews I tried to write in vain, there sure is an under served kitchen range hood market out there waiting to be filled like cavities or something.

Also, since I am at it, I also like to thank some of the bloggers out there, actually all of the bloggers out there who have been a positive influence on me. If I haven't yet benefited from some of them, it's probably I haven't read hard and long enough to see the beauty of their posts, the fault, as usual, lies in me. Sometimes as if polluting the blogosphere in my own blog is not enough, I actually go out of my way to comment on others' posts, out of sheer stupidity and admittedly egoism: the uncontrollable urge to seem clever. And along the way, I am sure I have made an ass out of myself and might have hurt some feelings which I committed out of ignorant mis-arrangement of words and certainly not a result of malice whatsoever. For those I have inadvertently offended, I apologize.

What am I trying to say? I really have this talent of writing a lot and yet saying so little, I am just not effective as a writer. Whatever.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
PS:
UPDATE with blink and exclamation mark on almost 12/24
Please bear with my childish blinking behavior and the use of an exclamation mark. I am aware of it.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:41 PM

    lame blogger? nay nay nay! i always get a laugh out of your posts & comments. keep it up, dude!

    Merry Christmas to you & yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I become a dude. Alright, I'll take it.

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:37 AM

    omg...you are a great blogger! your blog about san yang pai range hood had my husband and i cracking up on the couch. i laughed so hard that i'm tearing up. we were searching for san yang pai range hood...and found your site. you are totally funny and talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous 12:37 AM

    Thank you. I wish I could have done a better job in reviewing those range hoods. I no longer use san yan pai anymore. I am using PacAir, it's pretty good.

    Thank you for the kind words.

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....