Tuesday, December 23, 2008

H&M Comme des Garcons Still Available

Shocking. There are still pieces of Comme des Garcons hanging around in the H&M store at 5th and 42nd Street. Those I saw were women's items inconspicuously hung on the second floor. The store wasn't even a destined store for the collection so how they landed there I can only speculate, they are probably returned items from different stores? They are solid white, black and pink dress shirts, black and pink polka dot shirts, a couple of ruffled white shirts, a black cocktail dress, a few black wool sweaters. They are mostly small or large sizes. If you wear size xs or 10 or 8 you may find something that fits you. If you wear size 4 or 6 then I don't think so.

Previously.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:00 AM

    really shocking! i haven't checked back but i went to the union square store in SF the day after its launch, & everything was sold out already. i might need to go back tomorrow & see if i had any luck...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:03 AM

    I went inside before. But...excuse me, what does Comme des Garcons look like? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hongkie:I wasn't actually looking for them but when I was paying my loot I saw an Asian lady actually paying for some CDG items and I asked her where she found them and she showed me. She was disappointed, she thought I was hitting on her. Alas, I was too busy buying stuff for gift-giving during my lunch break ...

    readandeat: I wouldn't be the best person to tell you what Comme des Garcons looks like because I got very low credibility as far as fashion goes, I could never afford a real Comme des Garcons item maybe except a t-shirt or something which I won't buy anyway. But CDG for H&M are pretty affordable. If you weren't born to a big daddy with deep pocket and love her design then H&M's CDG collection is for you. She does a lot of black, blue on black, white, pink, polka dots, asymmetrical cutting. The collection has everything minus intimate wears. R&E, forget about CDG, concentrate on your hand cream. ha ha.

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....