Friday, February 29, 2008

My Ebay Seller Keeps Me Entertained


Somewhere in America, a front door swings open, and the following conversation takes place:

"Hey...what're you doing here? I thought I told you we were through! I thought I told you to get out and never come back!!"

"Baby, listen. I know what you said, about how I'm unfaithful and scared of commitment and I don't brush my hair. But I've been doing some real thinking lately, and I realized...well, I know now...you're the only one for me! I love you so much, baby, and I know we can make this work if we'll just..."

"Hold on! Stop right there!"

"What? What is it?"

"Is that a pin striped 3 pc. suit?"

"Um...yeah."

"Let's make out."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....