Sunday, April 08, 2007

At the Met Cafeteria


Eating, best activity of the day.

The food is good but seriously expensive. The children have kid's meal, i.e. hot dog, French fries and apple juice. Jin has some chicken wrap and I have an chicken entree with grilled potatoes and tomatoes and some asparagus on the side and a soda. And the bill comes to a whopping $40.

I was supposed to have free company pass. But man, the cashier told me my company just dropped the corporate sponsorship. Anyway, the admission is supposed to be a recommended fee. As a matter of principle, I never pay the recommended admission fee. I believe it's $20 per adult. I will let the upper west side or east side well-heeled folks and the tourists pay full price. Me, no, never.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....