Friday, April 20, 2007

$400 Haircut


Credit: Charlie Neibergall/Associated Press
John Edwards appearing at a public forum in Council Bluffs, Iowa, on March 9, two days after one of his $400 haircuts. (caption from the New York Times)

Just when I thought $75 a pair of socks is out of this world, the latest closet (now outed) peacock Presidential candidate John Edwards shows the world his $400 haircut.

Further evidence how much this guy cares his hair can be seen here in "I am Pretty"



Sources: In the Beverly Hills Style: Candidate's $400 Coiffure by Adam Nagourney

3 comments:

  1. I wonder who shot this video while Edwards was having his hairdo and admiring his new looks in the compact mirror. Interesting, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you read the NYTIMES link? It briefly touched on the clip. Edwards was preparing for an interview and wasn't aware that the camera was rolling and somehow the recording found its way to YouTube with I am pretty playing added in the background. More details need further search I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't read the link, man. Thank you for telling me that.

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....