Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Untitled

The borefest that's known as World Cup 2006 has come to an end. And I miss it somewhat. The game is physical and yet nothing really happens most of the time. You have to find some way to enjoy it I guess. Yes, every four years is good enough.

The French Open is over, the NBA is over, the Wimbledon is over and The World Cup is over. The only sports event left is the US Open that's to be held in my backyard ... er in Flushing. Nadal and Federer are developing a rivalry now.

1 comment:

  1. Zadine was the best even I lost HK$200, it's time to count my betting for the whole 64 FIFA games, as expected, I lost around USD100, as compared with my gain from selling the jersey, flags and other FIFA garbages in Yahoo auction, just break even

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....