Monday, July 17, 2006

Chinatown

Posted by Picasa












We called it a day after he did his obligatory 7 T-shirts for $10 shopping in a Chinatown shop.

wp2006 is staying in his well heeled relative's place at Jamaica Estate, or something like that. His relative told him Flushing is not a very nice neighborhood, which I can't agree more. So I am glad wp2006 is not staying with me, because he is too good to live in Flushing.

He said his well heeled relative told him it would only take 20 minutes to drive from Flushing to his residenece. I say take the bus or walk home, I don't drive nobody home to Jamaica Estate, no matter how much wp2006 bitched and moaned about it. Anyway he decided to take #7 with me and transfer for Q17 instead of the way he came to the city. Probably hoping that I would have a change of heart and would drive him home, after a long day. I would never reinforce his wishful thinking.

So we were there deep in the cesspool of New York City that's called Grand Central Station waiting for our train. The #7 train fucked up, no train was in sight after some 15 minutes or so. I continued to wait for my lucky #7 train even apparently there was some major delay. wp2006 went on to take the uptown #6 then E or F at 51st St then got off at Union Turnpike then the bus home (I got email from him, so he made it home last night).

wp2006 keeps complaining about the 34C heat. I say I don't believe NYC is any hotter than Hong Kong. Bitch just likes to complain.

filed under idiot, asshole, on9 Chinese man in Chinatown.

2 comments:

  1. I like your description, making me laughing

    ReplyDelete
  2. the story continue.....when I left Grand Central and rushed to a train uptown, then fucked up again it stop at 59th St., not 51st St., then I have to downtown again to Grand Central and this time I was smarter, got the "local line" to 51st and then turn to Line F and later on was the same as described by Laichungleung....what next...Flushing is better than Jamacia Estate if it can make Lai happier, but I don't think Lai will serve me again, my badmouth of Flushing made him angry

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....