Thursday, July 20, 2006

Breaking: New Nikon 10.2 MP DSLR in 20 Days

Nikon, in 20 days is going to announce a new 10.2 MP DSLR.

And why am I not getting excited?

For any more mega pixels, I need to buy a new PC to handle the file size and transfer. A well built and feature rich camera body helps a great deal but you need good lens to match.

And above anything else, mega pixels and lenses can't replace hardwork and talents. Let's see what Nikon has to offer in 20 days. If anything, it provides more discussion material in dpreview.com.

1 comment:

  1. I bet Robert will spend his money in this big toy again, I witnessed him posted this breaking news during his office hour, Robert, if you like, just go for it, as your several Nikon...US economy needs your spending, DJ needs you, HSIX needs you, my provident fund and mutual fund need your spending, I have little contribution to US economy during my last few days in New York

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....