Tuesday, July 04, 2006

DVR is great 99% of the time

I have a DVR, which I think stands for digital video recorder, that allows me to record shows from my cable provider. DVR is great, it's time shifting, like relativity, blackhole or something. Unlike the old VHS recorder, you don't need a Phd to operate a DVR, you record the show, and you watch whenever you like. It works 99% of time.

The 1% is like when Germany playing against Italy and went overtime. After recording the regulation 90 min play, the DVR went by the book and stopped. So it's like you watched some 2 hours of garbage time for nothing. Not that it really matters, but it would be nice to watch the entire game, overtime included.

2 comments:

  1. Believe or not, I said that Germany will draw with Italy, I mean in 90 mins, I will some easy money

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....