Friday, December 16, 2005

Week in Review

This week in review.
  • The MTATWU half-assed strike was a non-event. I was able to get to work the usual way, taking the bus then the train. The latest is the new deadline is midnight next Tuesday.
  • Google video. I uploaded a few videos, and two are online and two are still under review. The review probably takes more than 24 hours.
  • I fixed the blog template, so the ads tower is top aligned for IE and Firefox. I must have messed up the JavaScript codes before.
  • Some of my friends and families are heeding my ads clicking advice, to that, I say thank you.
  • I was trying to get to use some RSS or atom feed to my blog but I have yet to figure out exactly how I am going to achieve that. I am disappointed.
To Do:
...Too embarrassed to list anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....