Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Harry Google Video from 2003



This is another Google video from my "library," as if I really have a library of video. The video was done sometime in 2003, some might have already seen it, some might not.
I hope this time around, things work just a bit better. The video is 1 min 17 sec, with some editing using Apple's iVideoiMovie, I don't even remember the exact name as my iBook is out of commission due to 'power failure' which can be attributed to a failure of the power adaptor. If you have an extra one please give it to me.
I just got my iPod Shuffle. After some struggling and juggling, I got my IBM Thinkpad to see the shuffle and now downloading songs to it. My IBM Thinkpad really s#&ks, can't put it any other way. The shuffle is a gift from Charles Schwab, considered my Christmas present.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....