Tuesday, December 13, 2005

My Own Google Video link is still iffy, for now

The below Google video link is still iffy. If the hyperlink carries you to just the Google Video homepage then there is nothing you or I can do. It's just the status of things. If the hyperlink carries you to the 25 sec singing, lucky you. The Google video is free and it's on beta so I really can't complain.
The load process is pretty straight forward, you go to http://video.google.com, sign up for their free service in return giving your soul to them, just kidding. Download the upload program, yes download the upload program. Run it and grab your video file, once it's complete, you have to wait for it to get 'verified' and go 'live.' From what I read, there has been some glitches, oh yeah, like even my video is live but it only works intermittently. It takes about 24 hours or more to get the video to go live, my experience anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....