Tuesday, December 13, 2005

So far I've earned like $2.06 from this blog

After all these postings since last year, I have made around $2. I think that's quite an achievement; assuming I am going to have this rate of return for the next few months, I guess I will have to write till my fingers fall off to make the $10 mark.
So ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, gay and straight, please click the ads on the right and bottom to help your friend here. I can use some cash inflow.to finance my designer drugs habit
.

2 comments:

  1. I thought you are not allowed to ask readers to click your ad.

    Bad boy!

    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Though ignorance was no excuse/defense, but I thought it's allowed. After all, somebody was subject to the ads and there was no bot involved.

    Apparently I thought wrong and didn't read the fine print. Hence the account was rescinded with absolute no channels of appeal. And I never got my $2.06 from Google or Adsense.

    And my blog is ad free ever since.

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....