Thursday, December 22, 2005

How to get from Flushing Main St to Midtown

There are some rides waiting near the Main St Library, take them, they will let you off on 42nd Street and 7th Avenue, and Penn Station. $5 a ride. (Forget the LIRR. From what I heard, the LIRR don't even stop at the Flushing station until after 9AM. And it takes 2 hours to just buy a ticket. <- not personal experience, just here say. If you have good experience taking the LIRR at Main Street, great)
You have to give credits to the folks running those buses. Now the challenge is going home...the traffic in the city. They should be waiting on 7th Ave between 33 and 34th Street near BOA (Bank of America) between I think 3 sth PM and 8PM. The thought of waiting at Penn Station in the evening for hours just gives me nightmares.
I literally had a dream last night, I dreamt the strike came to an end when I woke up, I checked the Internet when I woke up, still no deal...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....