Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Thank You for some ads clicking

Thank you all for clicking ads, you guys really kick ass. Apparently somebody is listening to my plead. Also, it also brings the ads display 'problem' into the forefront. For Mozilla's based browsers the ads column is top aligned, which, I believe is what's supposed to be like. For Internet Explorer, the ads column is rendered center aligned, which is less desirable as my blog gets longer people actually can't see them while the blog's main page opens. I haven't got the time and intellect fire power to look into or fix this problem right away, if anybody can point me the right direction, the cook book steps, it will be great. I think it's to do with the template and the placement of the ads tower there. I might have messed up the codes but then I might have not...
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....