Wednesday, March 17, 2010

85mm f1.4 or f1.2

The world is going crazy about Bokeh.  As if Bokeh is the be all and end all criteria for judging any pictures.
It's just fucking crazy and dare I say lazy as well.  You stick a $1000 lens and then automatically you get great pictures?  I don't think so.

PS:  OKAY, I am the first one to admit big aperture lenses are cool.  But it's just too crazy how people wow and oh whenever a picture is shot using a big glass even though the picture is downright fucking boring.  I try to talk down the price of these big glasses so I can afford one myself...  No such luck so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....