Tuesday, January 09, 2007

The Future has Arrived.

After months of speculation, Apple's Steve Jobs finally unveiled the much anticipated cellphone that is known as the iPhone. It's not the Christ's second coming, but I guess it comes close.

It's not like we don't have cellphone now, it's just that people dig Apple's sleek design.

Other than the iPhone, there aren't that many new developments except for the new Apple tv which I am not too crazy about. I rather see some hardware improvements and price reduction on the MacBook and MacBook Pro lines even though it's very unlikely given the momentum that Apple is enjoying.

See iPhone yourself.

Anybody digging Vista and Zune ....

UPDATE: Cisco is suing Apple claiming the ownership of the name iPhone. I thought Apple would have used a different name for its cellphone but apparently Jobs is so hung up on the i everything branding. Personally, I think podPhone, MacPhone work too.

3 comments:

  1. The iPhone is cool, man. I want one, too. But I don't think I can afford it right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. one more item added to your wish list, add more

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry, by the time it launches in Hong Kong, you probably have made or "cheated" enough to buy two.

    Jobs equates/compares the invention of the multi-click on the iPhone to the mounse and the click-wheel on the iPod. So it's major ground breaking UI.

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....