Sunday, December 31, 2006

Year in Review

My sucky, shitty, baddy 2006 is going to come has come to its inevitable demise in a few hours time. I am glad it's all over.

At least 2007 can give me some false hopes for some time. My new year resolution is to stay alive.

Happy New Year.

Now get back to work.

UPDATE:

Now the New Year has come, the party is over, the reality begins to sink in. Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, it's just another freaking year except you are getting older, stupider and uglier.

2 comments:

  1. Mr Lai,

    "Happy New Year!"

    I'm so glad that I've learnt some "cool stuff" from your blog on the first day of 2007.

    I'm now able to embed (what a great verb!) a link in the "comment areas" of people's blogs.

    Here is my blog, Deja Vu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you too. I am glad my garbage serves you some purpose. Didn't they say one's garbage is another's treasure? I guess there is some truth to it, think eBay.

    I hope you didn't just spend your New Year Day reading my crap, cause that would be pretty depressing....

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....