Saturday, December 30, 2006

Year in Review

Life always comes to a bad end, let's just try enjoy the journey...

If you cannot get online, get on9. Severed undersea cables can't stop you from getting on9.

If you have existential issues as to why you blog, worry no more. Sina has come to the rescue. It is going to release a compilation of posts in a dead tree publication called Why Weblog? or Why We Blog? or whatever. It may just be the answer to your question "Why the hell do I blog?" If you have real or imaginary existential issues, I suggest you to read Sartre and Camus.

Saddam Hussein was hanged while Bush was in bed asleep. See life always come to a bad end.

Dow rose more than 16% for the year and topped 12000. Finance is the industry to be in.

2 comments:

  1. "Life always comes to a bad end", not for me I hope. But this year ends just fine as I have discovered and read your interesting blog Mr Lai, or Mr Leung, or whatever. ^^

    "If you cannot get online, get on9". How insanely true to miserable bloggers like us.

    Our psyche flabbed when our access to blogs was repititiously denied.

    Camus and Sartre are too deep for normal human beings. I used to like Lee Tin Ming... I guess I still do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "bad end" in the sense that everybody dies in the end. It just to remind myself not to get too hung up or worked up on things. In a way it's quite positive. I think I read about that line or something to that extent from the actor John Malkovich from an ad on the New York Times some time ago.

    I only read Sartre and Camus when I was young and stupid now of course I don't read those existential crap any more.

    Thanks for the kind words.

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....