Thursday, June 08, 2006

American Runs on Dunkin


If you despise anything Starbucks, you are in luck. McDonald's, Burger King, and Dunkin Donuts are all competing for your crave for premium and not-too-premium caffeine indulgence.

Here is Dunkin's average-guy ad campaign, he sure looks like he is so capable of beating up all the Starbucks snobs. I don't know if he looks average, but I think he looks pretty scarry.

"Hey I just killed my 5th Starbucks snob ... this week, want to be the sixth?" You see this Dunkin man, you better run.

[photo linked from New York Times, all rights belong to their rightful owners]

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:50 AM

    i read in one of the fine male-oriented(but still work safe)magazines that dunkin donuts has the most caffeine per cup when compared to starbucks and 7-11.

    Eric

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, I know where to go when I really need a caffeine fix.
    But usually I just drink the office free coffee. Nothing beats a free coffee.

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....