Friday, March 03, 2006

Some Random links

http://www.zonaeuropa.com/weblog.htm This is probably one of the best blogs I come across, not counting this one of course. This is in essense like a good a RSS feeds for all the Chinese news that matter, except for the entertainment news I care. I can't read Apple Daily's online edition as the site demands pay subscribtion, so we give up on each other.

A spoof on the movie Wu Ji by Chen Kaige. The clip is in Mandarin and I didn't see the original movie. This is probably 2 months old news but it's news to me, I think it's worth the link. The clip is pretty long, and the download speed isn't all that great, but I guess you will be rewarded. The original Wu Ji was almost universally panned by the critics and the general audience alike. Chen was greatly embarrassed and now with this spoof, he was incensed and he threatened to sue or had sued Hu Ge, the maker of the spoof. I didn't follow up on the latest.

China has changed so much, I am just constantly and sometimes presently surprised by all these.

1 comment:

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....