Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Blogging on blogs

I am not sure if the New York Times is that original. I came across a Times article that seems deja vu to me yesterday about Chinese bloggers. And today I came across an article here.
I guess Chinese bloggers are really hot now, or actually blogs that blog about Chinese media in general.
I believe there is yet another article on the NYT today regarding China's online market.
I for one admits that I am totally not original. I usually blog about other people's blog or just BS abour things in general.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:27 PM

    Blogging about other people's blog is the way to blog, man. IMHO, that's what blogging is all about. We rant and rave or BS with each other without actually carrying out what we say we're gonna do. And that's good to the society, too. BTW, I think you are quite original a lot of time.

    Sid

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....