Friday, March 31, 2006

Day Off

I am taking a day off to celebrate the nice weather.
I went to IHOP (International House of Pancake) with Alex and Harry. Plenty of sunshine and the temperature is just right for a day off.
Recent developments:
I haven't taken any new pictures recently and nobody really misses them, myself included.
I am reading some Ruby on Rails stuff, just another outlet to waste time on. I can't stop thinking of like Kate Moss blowing off rails everytime I read Ruby on Rails, is Ruby a person's name, who's just like Kate, like to be on rails...I think the name no doubt will attract some crack heads for this programming language. Ruby was invented by Matsumoto from the Land of the Rising Sun. My knowledge of RoR is limited to Hello World!, just like any other languages I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....