Thursday, March 30, 2006

No Blog Entry

Well, because my life is just as boring as yours and my total lack of imagination doesn't help either, does it?
Weather:
Weather is nice, it gets warmer and warmer and the day is longer and longer, you know longer is better - just can't help myself.
Over the past weekend, I did some minimal spring cleaning. Kind of cleaned up the patches of green we have on the sidewalk. Basically, it's a cigarette butts recepticle. I cleaned them up but I don't think the cigarette butts free status will last long.
Activities:
Alex and Harry are learning to swim. Alex passed the first level. He still can't swim without the floaty or bubble. We did some ice skating as well in Iceland on Long Island. Look like we won't be going skiing anytime soon, maybe until the next winter.

3 comments:

  1. if your life is boring, my life is like a dog's life, will sleep soon 1.35am

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:19 PM

    I think to a certain extent we can choose how to live our lives. After all we're not in Iraq, Malawi or the Kashmir. William, choose to live like a cat, as in Cat Stevens. The fact that you're already a nocturnal animal definitely gives you an edge. Just do it.

    Sid

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....