Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Floating Ads

I am a reader of the mingpaonews.com.
I don't remember when they started using the all annoying floating ads on their pages.
Webmasters/Advertisers who have the gall to do floating ads just reflect how poor their web tech choices are. Just because you can doesn't mean that you should. Am I going to click on the ad just because it is scrolling along with me, hell no. It just annoys the hell out of me.
I believe in ads in general, somebody gullible has to click the ads to pay for the contents, right?
But floating ads? Pleasssssssssse. Take a page from Google, use text.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....