Thursday, January 30, 2020

ACHN

I bought this at $6.21 and admittedly I didn't do enough research or follow up.  The company was acquired by another for $6.30 and was supposed to close in early 2020.  There hadn't been lots of movement except on the downside.  I held on to it and set a limit at $6.30 to sell.  Then on 1/27 the stock shot up on the open bell.  It was so up that I got it sold at 6.96, not the highest but way higher than my limit.  I lucked out.  Then I think it just got stuck at $6.76 or there about until the company no longer trade as it's acquired by another company.

2019 was a good year for equity market for the most part.  2020 is going to be crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....