Wednesday, May 08, 2019

Youtube Ad Remover ad

I couldn't think of any ad that's more meta more ironic in an earnestly non ironic way.

I am a some what believer of the free market in the sense that I don't necessarily object to junk mails whether those put through your front door or your electronic inbox.  Sometimes I even voluntarily subscribe to some mailing lists.  But there should be a fine line between spam and scam.  I draw the line on scam.

For Youtube video, I just click skip or if sometimes when that's not available you just have to sit through it.  I totally get if it's free you are the product kind of thing that's the business model of Youtube and Facebook.  Ad is a business model that feeds a sizable workforce.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....