Tuesday, May 14, 2019

iPhone for Video

I usually carry dual DLSRs with 16-35 and 70-200 for events.  I seldom take video.

Then sometimes without any warning I got asked to take some video.  I could have used my D810 for video but then number one it would screw up my setting for stills even I have another camera.

So my video equipment of choice is whatever iPhone I am carrying and shoot it using Filmic pro which gives me some controls I feel I need.  Would I invest in Beastgrip, I absolutely, because I am such a sucker.  I would buy the anamorphic lens and whatnot.  But then I don't have any more money.  So I have to put everything on hold.  I even have problems getting some hard drive.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....