Wednesday, May 01, 2019

Streaming News from Youtube

Perhaps when they do the news they don't have streaming in mind.

I don't see any of those Youtube video from CNN are date stamped.  CNN has a habit of running the BREAKING NEWS on its crawler so almost all the news material is breaking news and you just don't know how current they are by looking at the screen and the screen alone.  I just wish they would date stamp all the material on screen.  Without live TV, streaming is the next best alternative.  Though I lose the sense of how current the material I am watching.

No matter, I think making perviously broadcast material available on Youtube for streaming on Youtube is great as it's a free service.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....