Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Random Musing

I like to waste time on my own term not dictated by somebody else like in the Post Office. I was waiting in one post office and the line was moving at a glacial speed pre-global warming. I couldn't stand it. I have absolutely no patience for any line poorly organized. People waited at the wrong line because of poor direction on the part of the post office, people couldn't fill out any form correctly because they are just too dumb. I just walked out and drove another 15~20 minutes to another post office where things were much better, like the line was actually moving and there weren't any crazy people there except me. Overall the time I spent to get the things I needed done might be the same if I were to wait in the first post office but I like to waste time on my own term.

2 comments:

  1. almost all the stuff can be finished in the internal through e-banking or e-posting etc., why did you waste your time in the post office unless the post officer in the counter is a pretty girl, right ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for telling me that, you are da man.

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....