Monday, April 03, 2006

Spring Break

New York Times has an article about Spring Break and anorexic. Thanks to spring break, now anorexia is a competitive sport, let's see who gets thinner the fastest.

There is also an aricle on the Magazine about the greatest man-band from Australia, The Wiggles. I like them too. When Alex was a pre-schooler, he really liked them and did go to Madison Square Garden to see their life performance. The oldest guy there is Jeff and he's 52. I actually find them pretty cool. Their songs, some of them, I can sing. I believe they wear Blundstones too.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:43 PM

    Wolfgang and Vanessa are great Wiggles fans, too. I actually have a Wiggles DVD at home. I think they're great. Wolfgang and Vanessa also love the High Five from Australia.

    Sid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of High Five...

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....