Thursday, August 11, 2005

Cellular, "Ryan I can't loose you"

I am watching the movie Cellular, starring Kim Bassinger. I have the caption on, and I keep reading, "Ryan, I can't loose you." I don't know, I think it should be "lose." They spent $25,000,000 on the film so perhaps they are right, I don't know. On August 3, I got an email from Sony's ImageStation, it's signed off like this
quote
Sincerely,
You're friends at Sony's ImageStation online photo service
unquote
I wonder how much the PR or whatever firm got paid for writing that. Whatever they got, I will do it for half. And yes, I will write the movie caption too for half. My English is just as good or ehhhh bad but I am half as expensive. So email me, we will talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....