Wednesday, August 24, 2005

46" 16:9 HDTV

Here it is, in all its 46" glory, sitting in my living room. The 46HM95, the Toshiba website neither admits or denies its existence. There is practically no information on this model. And you can't register this model via their website as their model drop-down list doesn't provide this model option, and denies free-form fill-in. I ended up mailing the product registration form using first class USPS. So there you have it, a Macromedia site of the day on 6-24-05 that's neither informative nor useful to me, the owner and user of their latest product. It almost merits a case study.
Harry is busy playing with his action figures, he himself is an action figure, busy beating me up all the time.
Picture captured using my Canon Powershot G3, the 4 MP point-and-shoot digital camera. I think Toshiba should learn from companies like Canon. When they announced the 5D, the latest full frame 12MP digital SLR camera, they actually have the specification up on their website, even prior to their October launch. I personally think it's good marketing, and yes plus the leak prior to their press release.
Sid, I am sorry I didn't spell out the spec re the 46" here and just assumed I stated it or it's understood. My fault no doubt about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....