Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Russell Moccasin



Men's Oxford 300-SV

I applied some Pecard Leather lotion on the shoes, soles included before I even wear them. The Pecard smells fantastic. See the common theme, I begin to like leather lotion or preserve kind of smell. Some considers Russell Moccasin on a par with English Church's ... I don't know but I think the material is definitely good but the craftmanship can be of a higher standard, you can call it rustic but I guess you can also call it sloppy. But overall I am happy. Now Church's is totally expensive. I think Prada bought Church's if I am not mistaken. Straight from the horse's mouth. I even like how they spell words wrong. Just shows how un-elitist they are, just endearing ...
Our finest oxford, stylish 4-eyelet design, with straight line quarter. Best grade Spainish[sic] Calf Grain in rich Royal Oak or Black color. Hand sewn toe seams; leather lined quarters; double oak soles and rubber heels. Heel counters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....