Friday, August 26, 2011

Blundstones

Time to say goodbye.
Friday is garbage night.  So it's time.  I will definitely chuck the black ones, the soles are just disintegrating badly.  The brown ones are better so perhaps I will just keep them around.
Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

note:
I found out there is some chatter on the sole disintegration, somewhere it says it's called hydrolysis.  For me, the sole didn't get bad until many years of wear so it wasn't exactly a big problem.  But I hate if and when it happens say within the first couple of years or months--that's what I read.  Yeah, this sole turning into cheese is disappointing.  If not because of this, the soles definitely can last a few more years.  When I wore them, I wore them every day.  Of course, Blundstone says nothing to clarify one way or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....