Thursday, June 09, 2011

Insert Your Media


I was at Duane Reade and I found this machine while holding a roll of Kodak 135 VC 160.  I tried CVS moments ago, and their "computer" broke and I was told it wouldn't be ready the following day.  Last time I had my roll processed there, it was scratched and I got a picture that didn't belong to me, I guess they just gave it to me as bonus, I don't know.  I suspect all the machines can actually do a very decent job in developing, scanning and printing, it's just that the folks who man the machines don't care at all.  I mean at all.  I used DOI Camera a couple of times for none other than it's just there, the staff was rude and they just gave you the negative cut at whatever way they want unsleeved.  The pricing seems arbitrary, one time the guy told me one price and the woman told me another when I picked up and they made it as if it was my mistake.  It's just unbelievable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....