Monday, June 06, 2011

Paddling Jacket


picture from llbean.com
4 / 5
May 31, 2011
Fashion Statement On The River
When did you purchase this item? Within 1 Month
Thanks to this jacket, I looked absolutely good paddling badly on the river. This thing keeps me dry from the outside and somewhat toasty on the inside. The only pocket is on the left arm and I wish there are more pockets to hold all my junk. But on second thought when you are wearing a PFD, what a fancy name, then you can't access any pocket on the body anyway unless you aren't wearing a PFD like some lawless dudes.
I would describe myself as: very bad paddler
This item is: Performing as Expected

2 comments:

  1. The orange colour or hue seen in this photo is a bit different from the one you were wearing in the previous photo. I didn't know there's such a thing as a paddling jacket. I thought a gore-tex jacket would do the job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paddling is just a functional description of the jacket. How often do I go paddling on the river anyway? This one is not made of Gore-tex but some other waterproof fabric as well. I also bought a dark green Gore-tex wading jacket with hood ...

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....