Saturday, December 22, 2007

Year In Review

I have lived yet another year.(Just don't jinx it.)

IF YOU DISAGREE THAT JUST MEANS YOU ARE WRONG AGAIN.

Man Of The Year. Me.

Metal Of The Year. Lead. It's everywhere you don't want it to be.

Song Of The Year. 聽說愛情回來過 - 彭佳慧

Movie Of The Year. Se Jie.

Book Of The Year. Captain Underpants series and any book by Pilkey.

Operating System Of The Year. Ubuntu 7.10. Free is good. And finally you don't have to know jack to get something done in Linux.

Camera Of The Year. Nikon F5, since its introduction in 1996.

5 comments:

  1. Girl of the year : Tong Wai

    Man of the year : vl2007

    Shit of the year : Professor Black

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:23 AM

    If only because I bot you dinner last week?

    vl2007

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, continue to be the Man of 2008, bot us dinner more often, to be honest, without you, I can't afford to have dinner in those private Club, if Sir Black bring me to have dinner in those high end restaurant in Manhattan, not Hop Wo, he will be the Man of 2008

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:02 PM

    I have re-set my Blog, now vl2007 can leave comment, it's certified correct, I have checked by myself. Now vl2007 should learn a lesson, for he's too lazy to open an account in Blogger, next time he will find that someone use his vl1982, vl2008 or whatever to leave the shit on Professor Black's Blog
    vl2008

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys became superstars in my Blog, Hollywood big boss will knock your door to invite you in their moive with Paris Hilton and Britney Spears

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....