Monday, December 03, 2007

Posted Images Dont Open They Ask To Be Downloaded

I tend to think of it as my fault, who else can it be? I was suspecting that I must have done something wrong on my part or because of the latest Firefox update. Anyhow, bottom line is new images don't get to open in the browser but got prompted to open or download using another application. I am talking about opening the hyperlinked pictures in Blogger.

A little search brings out the truth. And here is the workaround from Blogger. It works for me. But I am not going to edit every picture's HTML code. The last picture, that's the award winning snow shot from from previous post now works after some HTML editing. If you are totally not comfortable with HTML, you might as well leave it as it is.

UPDATE:
I received tons of requests to fix the below pictures, so I fixed all the HTML codes to render them within the browser. Enjoy the pictures.

UPDATE:
Oh Crap, now the JPGs are gone. Thanks for the work-around...

UPDATE:
The pictures are back but no automatic fix yet.

UPDATE:
12/4/07 AROUND NOON, Blogger pictures crapped out again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....