Friday, September 07, 2007

Fashion Week Day 4

Fashion Week New York marches on without me. At lunch time, I was there at Byrant Park trying to rub shoulders with the rich and famous or the pretty and broke people. I saw a lot of big glasses and strobes with various dome-shaped add-ons. The weather is nice. I was thinking I should look the part and just walk through the back entrance you know just trying to help the models dress or something. I am sure they can use some help. On second thought, maybe not.

The official site is like me: miserable and not going anywhere fast. Mercedes Benz are better off doing that on Google's blogger for free I guess. It's just a waste of money as it is. How can people get away with that I can never fathom. Meanwhile, for a better browsing experience, one can try my website, or not, or http://nymag.com/daily/fashion/ for inside scoop of the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....