Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Nikon D3 Samples

As a 3rd rate blogger, the best I can do is to recycle the news.

Here's is a post sourced from Nikonwatch. Nikon comes out with some samples from D3 and D300. The D3 samples are all shot with the newly AF-S 24~70mm f2.8G, except one that is shot with the AF-S Nikkor 85mm f1.4. The D300 has only 2 samples, both are done using the AF-S DX Nikkor 17~55mm f2.8G.

The D3 samples are here page in Japanese (page in English) and the D300 samples are here. Enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. After seeing those samples, I've got to confess I can't tell the difference between them and your pix. I've decided to go for a low-end DSLR since the end products would look much the same to me anyway. Tell me, are these samples good? What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of the samples were shot in high ISO, that's 3200 or even 6400. And the pictures look very clean, w/out the digital noise that's notoriously associated with Nikon's brands of DSLR until now. So that's good news for photog, especially wedding photog and pj who need to shoot in low light. Other than that, I look for sharpness and detail which like you observe I don't see big discernible difference between my D70 and the D3; that's obviously my fault... Do I think they look sharper, yes I do think so, as the lens used to shoot them is like close to $2000 so it better be sharp.

    You better off getting a Nikon D40X or D80 or anything from Canon. That's true for most people, myself included. It's just that I like to play with equipment....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:03 AM

    Prof. Sweet, go for it, D80, you can afford to buy one, for me, I need a D40 only
    wp2007

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....