Friday, March 23, 2007

Lunch at Branzini

The food is good but expensive

Drinks:-
Corona $6
Merlot x 2 $9=$18
Menebrea x 2 $7=$14

Appetizers:-
Sardines $10
Chicken/Sausage with Broccoli Rabe $14
Arugula Pear Salad $10
Calamari $10

Main Course:-
Hanger Steak $24
Salmon $23
24 Pasta Special $24
Cavatelli $19

The service was so so, it wasn't horrible but it wasn't good or friendly either. For this kind of price, I would expect very good professional service, sadly our waiter Daniel was barely interested in us. Anyway, the food was agreeably good, just don't expect any big portion though.

A total of $172 + tax $14.40 and service $30.96, a Grand total of $217.36

Read what others said.

Branzini is located at Madison and 41st St, on the first floor of The Library Hotel, a charmingly cozy little hotel in midtown.

4 comments:

  1. when would you bring me there ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are not a three year old, you can go there yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A service charge of $30.96 is unimaginable as far as I'm concerned, but then it's a classy restaurant.

    I've seen the Library Hotel on TV. It's so very beautiful with books lying around its rooms. I wish I could check in the hotel some time in the not-so-distant future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, it's not that classy but the price is just out of this world. If I were to pay I am not going back knowing what I know now. There got to be some other better restaurants out there.

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....