Friday, November 24, 2006

This Week in Review

This is Movie Week.

Not that I saw a lot of movies, but I managed to blog more than I saw, dangerously so.

Murdoch decided to let public opinion trump freedom of bad press. He pulled the plug on the Juice man's "If I Did it." Western civilization has hopes.

Daniel Craig, the seriously bad-ass (to quote my friend Mikey) latest 007 lost out in the opening weekend to Happy Feet, a cartoon.

Happy Feet, a cartoon or computer animation if you prefer, whatever, is boring. I tried to enjoy it but I just found it totally boring. When you are a parent, you are bound to bring your kids to see one of these stinkers. Adults should be banned to review kids' movies. OKAY, Harry says he likes the movie, what can I say? Ticket was $6.75 each for first show. The animation was actually impressive.

It's Thanksgiving, I took a week off to prepare for the dinner. I did a turkey at 425F for 2 hours plus. The result was agreeably good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....