Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving



I don't know, if I am the pilgrim or the Indian here but I am serving the turkey. This is turkey prior to 2 hours of 425F high heat.

Thanksgiving is about pilgrims, the Mayflower, Indians, turkey and Christopher Columbus who mistook North American Natives as Indians from East Indies.

My Thanksgiving is about eating, family and friends, counting my own blessings and hopefully some shoppings.

UPDATE:

I am like preparing the Thanksgiving dinner now...

5 comments:

  1. My thanksgiving is moderating exam papers and other donkey works

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you.

    This kind of job is just cut out for you.

    And then there is summer and winter break.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:25 PM

    Robert,

    You look great. You look a lot better than wp2006 or any other previous versions. Have a great thanksgiving holiday!

    Vincent

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, the picture probably comes out better on your PC.

    Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are great, both your face and the Turkey, enjoy the week off

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....