Sunday, September 25, 2005

Kissena Park Photography


Here is Harry. Riding our only German made vehicle, Kettler.
The pictures here were made using a Nikon D70 and a Nikkor 80-200 f2.8D lens. It's an overcast day. I used ISO 400 for most of the shots except a few toward the end of our bike trip. I can see some noise if I open the picture in 100% for those ISO 400 shots. Anyway, shooting bike ride was not exactly easy. The lens performed pretty well. It's heavy that's expected. Focusing speed was slightly better than I thought considering I was using a D70 and the lens doesn't have Silent Wave Motor. The speed was fine with my shooting. I guess it depends on what you use it for. I was just shooting my son riding a bicycle at 5 miles an hour. If you are shooting NASCAR, or shooting for NFL for ESPN or Sports Illustrated then I guess one would need something more responsive.
Happy shooting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....