Friday, September 02, 2005

Russell Crowe in Blundstones

I am just watching the Late Night Show with Conan O'Brien. Russell Crowe is the guest promoting his latest flick, "Cinderella Man," (which makes the show a repeat, and I confirmed that with my TV Guide) and talking about his phone whirling incident. I saw him wearing a pair of #500 Blundstones, the stout brown pull up boots. I have a pair of #510, the black ones myself. They are really comfortable and durable. The total opposite of the over-priced and under-performed Birkenstocks. I own a pair of London, and I resoled that a couple of times; the most expensive shoes I ever bought not even counting the resoles. I just checked my PayPal account, I paid $78 on Sep 17, 2001 for my Blundstones. Now, I would have to pay like more than a $100 to get them shipped to my home here in New York.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics and enjoyble holiday, for my tour, either in Australia or Europe, always end up in big quarrel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics and enjoyble holiday, for my tour, either in Australia or Europe, always end up in big quarrel

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....