Friday, September 02, 2005

Holiday Inn Select at Woburn, next to I-95

Harry is resting in a full sized bed in suite room 437. The rate was $80 a night, and $96 for Monday and Tuesday. So we ended up paying about $300 for the 3 nights we spent there. Unlike the Holiday Inn Express we stayed in last time near CamelBack, PA, this one didn't have a microwave or refrigerator. But this is like the cheapest one closest to Boston. This one also offers free Wi-Fi access so I can get my Internet fix while on the road. I have been bringing my G3 iBook for all our family trips, it works as a DVD player on board of our Odyssey. I have yet to figure out how to get the iBook's audio play on the car's audio system.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....