Sunday, March 30, 2008

Taekwondo



Mom, this is especially for you.

(The video is about 1:27 minute long, the audio is kind of loud I think, maybe because I am using a pair of earphones to edit ....)

Just whipped up this short video using Windows Movie Maker. The original was shot using a Canon G3. I can't suck the video out using Vista as there is no driver for my old G3. Ubuntu is my friend, so it sucked out the AVI video OKAY. But unfortunately kino can't edit the AVI. So I just have to move the AVI back to my VISTA notebook over my wifi by dancing some samba and did some quick and dirty video editing on my notebook. The Windows Media Maker wasn't all that bad for what I tried to do, until I tried to render or what Windows call publish the video. I just clicked publish and the notebook started thinking ... then I went to take a shower. When I was done showering like 10 minutes later, it was still thinking and then I noticed the title bar says not responding. Good thing I saved the project first before publishing. The second time I tried to publish, it went okay but the only format I can publish to was WMV. I was like where is my mpeg? Anyway, Google is okay with wmv. So wmv it is. Enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. Well done, Professor Black, welcome to the world of marital arts, why don't you learn some TKD yourself ? it's not too late for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. wp2007 ... I will let you do it. You are the YouTube Taekwondo master.

    ss: I think so too, we got to keep the board, it's about half an inch thick. even you hit it on the grain, I don't think it's all that easy. So I am impressed too.

    He's pretty obsessed with Taekwondo now. He mapped out his route to black belt and all that. Right now, it's Wii's Super Smash Brawl and Taekwondo.

    Sometimes, I am afraid I am running out of time to impart my "wisdom" into the kids. You know what I am saying? It's like I can remember a thing or two growing up. I don't know what they are going to remember of me.

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....