Sunday, March 16, 2008

Weekend

Last week I got myself a hp 6910p with Windows vista business. Now I can live dangerously. Windows Vista is not the monster I envisioned.

Went to a Korean BBQ place near Murray Hill LIRR station. First time we went to a restaurant there. I didn't even know that area that well at all. The place seems authentic with a mostly Korean clientele. We ordered a couple of ribs $24.50 each and some tofu dish $11. Good thing we didn't order three portions of the ribs like the waitress suggested because it would definitely be too much for us.

I am heading to IHOP now.

1 comment:

  1. Next time bring us to that Korean Restaurant

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....